For the whole of 2007, I was only on 2 days of medical leave. But for 2008 so far, I've already taken 3 days of ML and potentially a fourth one is coming. Nope I am not 'keng-ing'. This has really been a bad year with endless events and my body just does not have the time to rest.
Even colleagues and my pupils had noticed that this year I'm extremely physically 'unfit'. No matter how hard I try to ration, prioritise my work, everything is just so 'last minute' (not on my part of course) and everything seems to be of the same priority. I have already tried to slack by giving less homework but it is not helping that pupils from other classes are lamenting that my class is a good place to be with less homework.
Thankfully, my wife has been helping me with my markings.
Well, 3 weeks down, 7 more to the June holidays. And yes! Come September I would be going for a 2-week ICT!!! Finally an official break away during the term. The only misfortune is that one of the weeks would actually be my Sept hols.
Take care...
ReplyDeleteU know wat, y dun u pin up that 避邪pic of urs from our first class outing in 1995 to remind urself tat u r the INVINCIBLE aunty Jo! :)