To start with, they are in puberty when their voices are neither here nor there and body shapes are also still 'dynamic'. Not to mention the odours.
Identity crisis? Yes. They do not know which 'image' is the right image and as a result, they look funny and sadly for some, obscene and repulsive. The dress sense is even... -_-"'
Hey, I was a teenager too. However, I never tried to act man, talk loudly in public places, styled funny in my hair department. I merely tucked my shirt in like any good mummy's boy would.
So why am I making this post about teenagers?
I just can't stand them nowadays. It is their sense of identity crisis that makes me want to both laugh and fume. I do blame them for the 'unacceptable' public behaviours but then again I could not 100% blame them too since they are in this awkward phase of life. But well, they shouldn't make it any worse for them right?
Of course, not all teenagers are ... err... behaving unacceptably. Just the majority. If you type "asian teenagers" in yahoo image search, you'll find out why.
not pouring cold water / putting cold blanket but ur boy will go thru dat stage too...n hopefully not meet so many eastpoint-uncles like u did...sigh. swmtnz?
ReplyDeleteldw.