Sunday, September 20, 2009

Spending like $$$ No Problem



What that originally started out to buy two toshiba portable harddrives to store Boy boy and the cats' pictures ended up with me going back home with a nintendo wii console, wii fit board and game controller accessories, not forgetting 5 game discs too. That was my Comex 2009 harvests.

The result, I'm set back by about $900 and this does not include the two HDDs.

My wife and I have been toying with the idea of getting a wii set way back last year as a form of exercise tool as well as an entertainment system that could possibly involve my mum (yes, she does play video games with me, back when I was in secondary and JC days). This 5th game console of mine (after my nintendo, sega, PS1 and 2) and the other physical games are really different from previous game console platforms and it is quite a must-have during parties and get-togethers at home. The reason why it was bought at this time was because my wife wanted it as an exercise package after delivery. I guess it is definitely more worth it than slimming packages since I can take part and have fun as well. It is also a kind of reward for my wife for delivering Boy boy. :)

Do we have the time to play it?

At the moment, it is being played about once a week, mainly by me since my wife is busy recuperating. Anyway, I feel that it is a worthwhile investment for relatives / friends when they come, as well as for Boy boy in future. I sure hope it doesn't become as white as a white elephant. :s

No comments:

Post a Comment