I had an excursion with my wife and Boyboy to Underwaterworld and RWS during the March holidays. We saw this Garrett's Popcorns outside Universal Studios and without much hesitation, I found myself making a beeline at the ordering counter.

If I don't remember wrongly. a regular-sized packet of caramel flavoured popcorn costs $7 (or was it $9). It is sweet enough (evenly dipped in caramel) to make me give my thumbs up sign but there is this strange aftertaste of saltiness and... I don't know how to put it... err... 'corniness'? Its like the taste left in your mouth after eating too much corn but with a blend of saltiness. However it is huge in size, about the size of a regular fish ball.Anyway, compared to the one I had in AMK Hub, I think they belong to different leagues. One is for movie watching while the other seemed more like a snack on the go. Do check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment