Nothing beats a compliment to start another week of never-ending work. A colleague had emailed to the whole school, thanking those (I'm one of them) who have helped out at the Math Workshop last Saturday. This is an excerpt of the email (which referred to my contributions @ pt 6):
"Hi Colleagues, I would like to express my deep appreciation and heartfelt thanks to our colleagues who have one way or another helped to make the recent Maths workshop a success. They are
1) ...
2) ...
3) ...
4) ...
5) ...
6) *** who helped to man the registration counter. He was so sweet and obliging whenever we asked for help. Ladies, this gentleman is a wonderful catch. Don't let him slip through your fingers (i.e. if you are still eligible. Otherwise, hands off unless you want a godson like Mdm Chia!!!)."
Sorry ladies, I'm taken! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment