Sunday, October 05, 2008

Bang! Ouch!

My tyres blew up today at East Coast.

Nope, not my car, but my bike. I had pumped in too much air using the automated pump (cos' the rental shop refuse to do it for me), after travelling for about 400m, 'Bang'!

While pushing my bike and hunting for a bike repair shop, I felt a bruise on my left knee. This is what I've found.

Now that is the power of a (mini) explosion. At first it was just a superficial sore, then it becomes one with a burning sensation. Then it became like this, with a little swelling. Well, my knee happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

It sure was a loud bang which startled passerbys. Now I can understand how an explosion (minus the flying shrapnel etc) can seriously injure or kill a person.

1 comment:

  1. shmw?
    better pump ur car tyres proply hor. ;)

    fyi, http://www.petrolwatch.com.sg/

    ldw.

    ReplyDelete