Friday, March 20, 2009

Silly Marvels

One afternoon, I came back home from work, only to be greeted by a distant and feeble mew. I knew it was Marvel, but somehow I wasn't able to find him. I narrowed my search to the playroom and still, couldn't spot him anywhere on the floor or couch. Suddenly, I caught something moving at the corner of my eye.



Yes, he was on top of the window grille and like most cats - only knows the way up, but not down.



Alas, I had to carry him down. However, his antics did not end...


Lazy Marvel was initially snoozing on the top of the bean bag. I had no idea how he managed to twist and turn until a third of his body was dangling precariously off the bean bag, one third still on the bean bag and another third on the day bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment