Friday, April 10, 2009

Busy... Idle... Lazy

Perhaps the title of this post says it all. I haven't been posting much recently. Comparing to this time last year, the number of posts is sure growing as slow (and even negative) as the economy. Probably that I have been blogging them on my mind while not logged on to the computer. When such rare moments like this happen, I'm at a loss of words....

So what's been happening recently? I can only recall that I just got my first MC of the year on Wednesday. It came real sudden on Tuesday night. Sudden bouts of sneezing and rapid backflow of mucus to the pharynx. The result is not unexpected. Sore throat - meaning I cannot carry on my business in school. Oh well, a 3-day work week is better than 4 this week I guess. :p

Okay, let me stare at the monitor for a while longer and maybe something may crop up... -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment