Today is my last teaching day before the big exams for my kids. I have exhausted my revision practices, official and personal exam tips, summaries and important highlights of topics as well as a "rough breakdown" of the relative marks weightage component based on the Table of Specifications.I just hope that at least 50% of it went into their heads. I'm sure 100% went into the girls, but boys will be boys. (I only hope that they remember to turn up for their exams!) Hey, if I got a teacher like myself now back in Primary School, I would really consider myself lucky! At least deep in my heart, I know my efforts are being appreciated by them, despite their actual delivered performances though.
So here I am, hoping for the best, but not forgetting what my NIE tutor had always say, "Your students will always disappoint you." But I'm still optimistic, though am mentally prepared for the unexpected. :)
Anyway, time for me to enjoy the long weekend before the hectic exam marking schedules next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment