The 5 years has been sufficient for us to get to know our real inner-selves as well as achieving an honest and true (mutual) reflection of hearts and minds. Career-wise, things have sort of stabilised, although I am still learning to balance on the sampan. But at least there is a fixed source of income and I am "emotionally-balanced" from work. Family-wise, I can't wait to "strike out" on my own, a feeling that is several times more exciting than the one I had when I moved into a hostel back during my Uni days. Now the world is no longer about Me, but Us!
Many things to be done ahead. Rings, dates, places, houses, agents and money. Yes, money! I need lots of it! Don't expect the traditional "NDP-style" banquet from us. Something nice, unique, sweet and simple will be fine. To be honest, I would prefer putting more funds into a memorable honeymoon and an ideal renovation work (for a solid housewarming).
Many things (some of which I am still cluelesss though) needs to be done one step at a time. Will keep you guys posted whenever there are any "confirmed" updates. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment