Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mental Block

Finally, the first 3 weeks of this term is finally over. Much of the non-teaching duties' stresses are over. Robotics carnival had gone on smoothly and my lesson observation was over, though not up to my expectations. The final 3 tasks will be the launch of the new school webpage, sharing of robotics-based lesson with the P3 teachers and supervision of the P6 NJRC school team. I'm also looking forward to my coming ICT, though it means 3 weeks donning the greens and forgoing the Sept hols.

Anyway, I actually had lots of things to blog about but by the time I sit down to blog, my mind got stuck. Suddenly I do not know what that I had wanted to blog about. Now I understand why there are people who would blog on the go, be it on their lappies or mobile phones.

Damn... anyway, let me go and disturb Copper first. I'll be back. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment