Have you ever used your favourite song as a ring tone for your mobile, then after say a month or so, you begin to dislike that song whenever you hear it play?
This phenomenon is especially true when you are the type of person who receives calls mainly from work-related people but SMSes from friends, relatives and loved ones.
It sure did happen to me.
2 days ago, my mobile ring tone was James Blunt's 1973. A soft rock type of song which has groovy beats and rhythms and relaxing to listen to on a hot day. Unfortunately, I've been shuddering whenever I hear it play on the radio or 'accidentally' played from a MP3 compilation disc in my car. It then came to a point that I simply have to replace it for if not, I'm really gonna hate that song (and the singer probably).Yes unfortunately, whenever my mobile rings, it is either from colleagues, superiors, insurance agents or banks.
Right now, my ring tone is from the Nintendo game Rockman 3's "Magnet man". So, is it time for you to change your ring tone? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment