Thursday, September 14, 2006

Greenhorn woes

Once a greenhorn, always a greenhorn?
One of those puzzling decree from above again.

I am originally scheduled to be an internal invigilator for the PSLE Listening Comprehension Exams. It is pretty no brainer - collect the audio CD, listen to it once, and upon the cue of the external invigilator, press the play button. And at the end of it, I shall then press stop and eject the CD. Okay, cool! -__-"

Just 2 days before the big day, I was informed that my role was changed into taking attendance and ensuring that students keep quiet in the school hall. Reason from above - newbies are inexperienced. Thus, me and my fellow newbies who were originally supposed to operate a CD and a radio were dropped from this task!

Based on that principle, if I am to be given the task again, I am obliged to refuse the task because I am (and will always be) inexperienced! I must defend the honour of our management's principles! *DUH* What rubbish! If that's the case, I shall forever be inexperienced! And its not as if I had never done something similar before (during the prelims, and using the same radio).

And hey, just why do we need an extra person to push the play, stop and eject buttons? Is this task too much for the external invigilator, who's job is to just give out the exam papers?

Wassup man?

No comments:

Post a Comment