Finally, term 3 came to an end and the one week school holiday is here! Life has finally come to a temporary stroll for me and yes, I finally get the chance to indulge myself in some cooking. Yes, I cook!
My first masterpiece (3rd Sept)
(Top right, clockwise) 'Memoirs of Hiroshima' aka overcooked blistered sausages, 'Impromptu Rendezvous' aka stir-fried egg with onions and sausages and 'Green Pastures' aka boiled broccoli.
My second masterpiece (4th Sept)
(Top, clockwise) 'Hot Bods' aka Stir-fried Soy Sauce Chicken Breast, ''Wet Forest" aka Stir-fried long beans with garlic and 'Desert Swim' aka Stir-fried chao san si.
Quite fun to cook, especially that it is my first time cooking without any supervision. I only had a 20min crash course from mum last Friday and voila! And yes, my wife and I survived them, that is, we did not have any diarrhoea. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment