Thursday, June 16, 2011

Goodbye Hotmail

I tried to access my hotmail account, something which I'll do once in a few months just to clear the inbox and to scan if there's any personal emails for me that does not involve enhancing my sexual performance. Well you know what I mean. Anyway, I discovered that my account was blocked. Reason being that the administrator detected spam emails sent from my account to all my contacts inside hotmail. So now everyone has probably received sexual performance enhancement tips from my email account.

Knowing that my 'expertise' in that area is not sufficiently awe-inspiring nor thought-provoking, I decided to stop this unsolicited email 'service' to my contacts by shutting down the account permanently. So no more MSN messenger account for me too. I'm out!

What about my contacts? They haven't contacted me for almost a good decade (except for the occasional strange karmasutra stuffs sent by them unknowingly) and for those who still do, they have my gmail account or my mobile number. So, oh well what the heck. No more hotmail or MSNs.

Sorry folks, no more sexual enhancement tips and promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment