Thursday, December 28, 2006

Feeling Rojak...

Excitement, Frustration and Anxiety

As mixed-up as a rojak, that's what I'm feeling for the past two days back in school.

Excitement - a brand new start with a brand new bunch of kids.

Frustration - I still have not received my timetable, only know which P5 form class am I taking. Also, all the deskcopies are not ready yet. I can't plan anything yet!! Yes, I'm impatient. Why must people always procrastinate till the last minute to do their planning and deployments?

Anxiety - The thought of "chionging" straight for another ten weeks is daunting. Coupled with more responsibilities than last term and also gotten feedback from this year's P4 teachers on who's good and bad (more bad actually) in my class next year, 2007 is going to be much tougher than 2006. Now I regretted not following my previous class up to P6.

Two days of meetings and lots of information to digest. Don't understand why meetings must always go beyond the time given. The timekeeper is always being ignored. Speakers are always so long-winded and time is always not enough.

This school merger is so confusing. Everyone is confused. To make matters worse, pupils do not know which class they'll be posted to as well. It's going to be a mass "orgy" on the 3rd of January.

1 comment:

  1. Guess what, my time-table is rojak too! I think I should celebrate the stress by eating ROJAK before school reopens. One Step at a Time loh! Happy New Year, brother!!

    ReplyDelete