Sunday, August 05, 2007

Hazier in Punggol?

Its has been two months since I rooted myself in this ulu northeastern town of Punggol. And recently I discovered something interesting. Punggol seems to be hazier than the other parts of town like Sengkang and Hougang. I wonder why. Yep, we have lesser buildings and people...


That's right! People! We have lesser residents in this part of the island. Thus lesser human recycling of air (inhaling the polluted air and exhaling purified air) and hence the air is more polluted!

The solution - the grassroots leaders can organise some mass workout in one of the open fields and hopefully this will recycle some air. As a bonus, these people will also help boost the economy (specifically the health and medical sector) as they will succumb to the usual respiratory irritations and thereby seeking medical treatment. -_-"

If this is a WITS suggestion, does that qualify me that miserable $1?

No comments:

Post a Comment