Back in late 2006, my vision had 'given way'. My eye muscles could not focus and my vision was just fluctuating between clear and fuzzy. After a check with an eye specialist, I was diagnosed to have weak eye muscles as a result of prolong wearing of a high powered (500+ deg for both eyes) pair of glasses. I was shocked and fuming at the same time. I could not believe that my usual optician had made such a blunder at the expense of my vision.
In the end, I was recommended by the doc to see another optician and this time round, I was told that my real myopic vision power is in the 400+ deg range. I got my self a new pair of spectacles and 2007 till now has been a breeze.
Just two days ago, I made a visit to this optician again because my spectacles was broken. As a formality, I need to test my eyesight vision again and lo and behold, the numbers have tumbled again. This time round, I'm in the late 300+ deg range.
It's just so amazing. I did not consume any special tonic and neither did I go for any special treatment. The only significant thing that happened to me was that the hectic work and markings has greatly taken away my time spent online. Besides checking emails and blogging, I pretty much dread going online as it will drain my energy, leaving me tired after each online session. Compared to the earlier days when I would spend 3-5 hours online daily, wasting my time and life away, what I'm clocking now (about 1h at max) is a far cry.
Hopefully, my degrees will go down even further. ;)
i remember that scary episode but was it in late 06? CNY of 06 i thought? anyway, m always glad to know ur health is improving. :-)
ReplyDeleteldw.